Early Bird Registration
Before MARCH 15, 2020
Regular Registration Fee
After MARCH 15, 2020
On June 14-16, 2020
|Author (ICAMS Reviewer)||450USD||500USD||--|
|Presenter Only (Regular)||350USD||400USD||450USD|
|Presenter Only (ICAMS Reviewer)||300USD||350USD||400USD|
|Invited Speaker (Author)||400USD||450USD||500USD|
|Invited Speaker(Presentation Only)||250USD||300USD||350USD|
**Please pay in cash (USD or SGD) if you want to
register onsite. The onsite registration is only
applicable for listeners and those who submitted
abstract (presentation only).
**If you fail to complete the payment, please feel free to contact conference secretary via for assistance.
1. Each paper must be no more than 8 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a full-time student currently who attached their student' ID card copy when register.
4. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
5. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
6. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to finish registration online. Easy and quick! (Click)
7. Please send the required documents:1.)final
paper; 2.)signed copyright form; 3.)filled
registration form; 4.)payment proof
to email@example.com to finish the registration.
By Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by Conference according to the deadline indicated. You will receive an automated email confirmation when your registration is completed and an official confirmation email within 5 days after receipt of the required fees.
The online payment link will be indicated on the
registration form, which you can get when you
receive the acceptance notification letter.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid 30USD in addition to the registration fees;
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the
full payment by Conference according to the deadline
indicated. You will receive an official confirmation
email within 5-8 days after receipt of the required
Registration Fee Includes
|1||Admission to all sessions||Admission to all sessions||Admission to all sessions|
|2||15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation||15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation||--|
|3||Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir||Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir||Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir|
|4||Lunch, Coffee Breaks and Dinner (June 15, 2020)||
Lunch, Coffee Breaks and Dinner
(June 15, 2020)
Lunch, Coffee Breaks and Dinner
(June 15, 2020)
Full refund if canceled before May 05, 2020(Only 30USD handing fee will be charged). After May 05, 2020 but before May 30, 2020, 50% cancellation fee charged; if canceled on or after the conference starting date, No refunds applicable.
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants’ activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.
Copyright 2020 The 9th International Conference on Education and Management Innovation (ICEMI 2020)